Large shaded and grassy pet friendly* sites
- Off peak from $30 per night
- Peak from $44 per night
- Base tariff is for 2 guests
- Additional adults $10 per night
- Additional children $5 per night
- Peak rates apply during Christmas, Easter holidays and long weekends.
- Mid-range rates apply during Vic and NSW school holidays.
- Off peak rates apply at all other times.
- Large level grassy sites with shade
- Town water to all sites
- Use of all Park facilities
- Close to amenities
- Free guest Wi-Fi
You'll love camping in Myrtleford on our large grassy Powered sites. All our camp sites have lots of shade and are set in a natural park like environment with amenities conveniently close to hand. All sites are pet friendly* too so your furry best friend can come along too.
Guests staying on our Powered sites are welcome to enjoy the wide range of on-site facilities within the Park. Our close proximity to central Myrtleford makes us the perfect place to stay for guests travelling with motorhomes, caravans or those who wanting to camp.
With the bowls club, local swimming pool and tennis courts adjacent to the park, and a short walk into town, your stay here will be well catered for.
Check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 10 am.
*Subject to our Pet Friendly Policy